The Foster Institute’s Physical Security Audit and Physical Security Penetration Testing will evaluate your company’s current security procedures and systems and provide recommendations for improvement.
You can even dress like a ninja if you want to!
Strategies for access can include:
- Bypassing locks and other barriers
- Rendering your security-system inert
- Defeating video surveillance cameras
- Making your key card and security dongle protection useless
- Demonstrating security weaknesses during business hours and after hours, too
- Helping you identify where you are wasting a lot of money on technology and physical protection that, up until then, gave you a false sense of security
The Foster Institute’s Red Team Leader
The leader of “live break in” Red Team exercises has more than 19 years of crime-scene investigation experience. He has investigated over 2,100 cases. He has provided more than 6,000 hours of training to people who want to become Security specialists, too.
The Red Team Leader has in-depth knowledge of how criminals can bypass your organization’s security:
- Undercover street-level operations
- Burglary investigation
- Lock picking and bypassing
- Circumventing and disabling security alarm systems
- Evasion of closed-circuit TV video surveillance systems
- Overcoming detection during Police response
- Social engineering techniques in corporate environments
All information is kept strictly confidential. A member of your company will accompany the team and be present at all times. Afterward, you will receive a thorough debriefing of all findings. Best of all, you receive clear instructions and ongoing answers as you shore up your defenses.